Thursday, March 19, 2009

Exercise

So I ran in the Rex Lee Run last Saturday. It was really fun except I didn't have anyone to run with me. I really just ran to prove to myself I am really out of shape. This would be a good way to get started. And well, I ran a 5K in 29 min.
So it goes to show i am really slow. I guess I could blame getting married and not having time to exercise. Needless to say, I need to start exercising again and playing intramural soccer every two weeks will not help me get in shape!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!! haha, I would have run the 5K with ya. I was going to sign up but I totally spaced it. Marcus and I are going to do (try at least) to do all the 5ks this year in provo. I am so outta shape too, but I have been married for two years so I really need to get out and exercise.