Friday, April 17, 2009

Niall's Mission Call


My brother received his mission call last week. He was so excited. He called me right after he opened it. He asked me to guess where he is going. I totally guessed the country right!!

He is going to the London, England mission.



So, he leaves July 3rd. He will going straight to the England MTC.
Niall already has a UK passport, it will be like he is going HOME!!
i think London is the perfect mission for him. Niall will be able to get into many doors based on his love of football (soccer). I am so excited for him and wish him good luck! It will be very rainy and probably a hard mission, but he has grown up so much (spiritually and physically). I think Niall will be a great missionary.


In case you don't know where London is:


Niall and his friend Dexter are leaving on their mission within a couple months of each other. Dexter is going to Los Angeles(region, mandarin speaking!

3 comments:

Janie said...

YAY!!!! That's awesome!

Potter Family said...

wow!! He's old enough to serve a mission??? Haha little Niall! Thats great, congrats!!

amanda said...

Wow you did totally guess the country...nice work. Let's play on Monday!!!