Saturday, June 7, 2008

Trip to Seattle





So I started a blog for all my wonderful friends to know what new things are happening in my life! But mostly for Amanda!!

For an update. My parents came to Salt Lake for my sisters graduation from BYU-I. They also happened to come the week earlier for see conference. Oh lets say about after 15 minutes of meeting my dad my wonderful boyfriend (Dan Morgan) at the time asked permission to marry me. Then two days later proposed without a ring! He just couldn't wait. So we are getting married Aug 26th in Salt Lake temple. This made it very hard to concentrate and get everything done during finals week. I had the amazing help of Amanda to help me dress shop!! and then I spent my remainder of the time studying and packing up for the summer. After finals Dan and I drove to Seattle were I was to meet his family!

I really loved going to Seattle, it is beautiful! I did have very good luck and it seemed to only rain during the night! I spent time with his mom and sister exploring downtown Seattle. We went to the waterfront, we did the underground tour and explored pikes market with the flying fish!! I also went back downtown with Dan later and we went to a glass blowing shop, were we got to see them in action! We also went up the space needle. So, Dan actually lives on Camano Island which is in puget sound. So we went island hoping in the puget sound! we took a fairy to friday harbor. Seattle was a lot of fun. Dan's family adored me! well they seemed to like me a lot. And best of all I got to spend all day and every day without any school or work for a week with Dan!

No comments: