Thursday, August 11, 2011

Catch Up June '10

So in June'10 I started my job.


My title is an Analyzer Systems Engineer. And I was so excited to get business cards with my name on it that said Dow Chemical.


So my job has been really great. I really enjoy the work I do and I like my co-workers. It is crazy how much more I know now than I did when I started. It was a lot to learn at first but now I am plugging away, doing about 7-10 projects all at once with projects ranging from $ 30 thousand to $ 2 million. (small projects).

But actually before starting my job we went to Ottawa to visit my family (it had been a whole year and a half since i'd been home) and we went home for my cousin's wedding. it was also really nice because my sister went home to visit too.


Shona married Dan Kean. It was great to be able to be there for her wedding.

I also got to see Trafaun Tang. One of my best friends! we have so many great memories!

I showed Dan some of the cool things in Ottawa. Here are the Parliament Buildings.




We actually left our apartment in a mess before we left for Ottawa. So I came home to cleaning, unpacking and starting my new job!

No comments: