Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fall Recap

Well, I hope you have enjoyed the recap of our last fall semester. The beginning of Winter semester is to come shortly. But just so everyone knows, I have accepted my job with Dow Chemical as an analyzer engineer and will start mid June. We will be moving to the Houston, Texas area. I am so excited and can't wait. Dan did get accepted to some great DO schools, but deferred his enrollment until next year. He let me live my dream job for a little while. He really is the greatest husband. He is also taking mcat prep classes and retaking the mcat to achieve a higher score in hopes of getting into schools in Houston next year.

Right now, I am enjoying a relaxed final semester and watching all the Olympics I can and sporting my Canadian mittens which I love. They are really hard to get but my mum is the best and gave them to Kala and I for Christmas. GO CANADA GO!

1 comment:

amanda said...

holy crap! The shock from you posting almost put me into full blown labor!!! (I had to make sure I had the right blog)thanks for posting!!!