Tuesday, February 16, 2010

October 09

In October we once again enjoyed receiving tickets to General Conference. Kala and Mike came to Salt Lake for conference weekend.


It was also career fair time and lots of competition to get a good job. I had a few interviews with companies here at BYU. I also got an onsite interview with Dow in Freeport, Texas plant. I flew to Texas and was able to spend a couple days with my friend Yesenia Garcia. I also enjoyed good Texas BBQ again. I was also offered an onsite interview with 3M but it was in a remote location with no med school prospects so I declined it.

Dan and I also had fun at Halloween. Our ward had a trunk or treat. So we went all out.

So Dan went as Mark Anthony and I was Cleopatra we made our costumes and from fabric we bought at DI and a couple things from the dollar store. We also decorated our car like Africa, Egypt. So we used all of our wood carving and linens from Ghana.

We had lots of fun handing out candy to the kids.


We also made and decorated brownies like frankestein.

No comments: