Tuesday, February 16, 2010

September 09

With September came another year of school and another birthday for me! Dan and I started our last year of school which was really exciting. Dan volunteered to be a Y group leader. At the beginning of the semester I started with 17.5 credits which included 9 credits of graduate ChemE classes. So after I debated and Dan told me I did not have enough time for them all I dropped Spanish 101 which I am now taking. It turned out a full load of graduate classes in 9 credits and I had the full load plus a couple undergraduate business classes. Needless to say last semester was really busy. I was taking graduate Thermo, Eng Stats and Kinetics for FUN!
I also had my 22 birthday. Dan was great and made me a delicious stake dinner and bought me flowers and chick flicks (which I love).


Dan and I also bought all sports passes and enjoyed going to the football games.

No comments: