Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Batman: The Dark Night


So I waited a week to see Batman and I was all hyped up and excited to see it. I was definitely not dissapointed. It was one of the best films I have seen in a while. Even though the movie was about 2 1/2 hours it was filled with action, explosions and suspense it kept me on the edge of my seat.
Christian Bale was great once again and Heath Ledger played the joker so well he was so frightening and very disturbed.
The movie really made you think and had a deeper meaning.
Anyways, if you haven't seen it yet I assure you will definitely be satisfied with this great movie. So go check it out.

I saw Batman on Friday. Then spent the rest of the weekend with Yesenia (Friend from Baytown) We went bowling on Saturday and then went to YSA dance which was 'Prom' themed so we dressed up all looking pretty. We didnt stay long at the dance though, it was well attended but the music was not very good. So we had some refreshments and headed out. Then Sunday I went to church and FHE with Yesenia. It was a great weekend and its always fun to spend time with friends!!

1 comment:

amanda said...

We loved that movie. We saw it opening night and loved it so much we decided that we are going again on Saturday!